The Journey to Kongoukaku Arc is the second story arc of Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.
Characters Introduced by Appearance
- Differences between Kabane and Kabaneri:
- Kabane brains are infected, while Kabaneri have everything below their neck infected.
- Kabane get more aggressive when something attacks another Kabane.
- Kabane don't seem to need a source of energy unlike Kabaneri, which need blood to stay sane.
- Kabane can learn skills.
- Elders of Aragane Station do not believe Ayame is a good leader.
- Citizens now have to live with the Kabaneri in peace under Ayame's wishes.